Go with the Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4194

Go with the Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4194

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Amy, just what I needed on a Sunday morning and feeling so much better for it! x
1 person likes this.
Great class and beautiful movements that make sense,thankyou ❤️
Joe M
1 person likes this.
I did this class at the end of a very long, stressful day (and what days lately are not stressful?) and it was just what I needed. The deliberate pace is just right for a calming workout to clear the mind and relax the body. Really, I'm very grateful.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for keeping this up despite how upside down everything is. Take care, be safe. 
Thank you Amy for an amazing class!  Just what I needed today.
Gaia R
1 person likes this.
I just finished this routine to start my Saturday and it feels positively restoring! Thank you Amy!
1 person likes this.
TWICE I managed to type a long heart felt thank you and TWICE I managed to delete it.  Suffice to say this class was BALM for body and spirit if not my hand eye coordination.  ;) Thank you.
1 person likes this.
My goodness, that was just amazing. My body really needed that! Thank you!
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
Can I just say I feel on cloud nine after this class, and also felt quite a big release of emotion on a level I haven't felt for awhile. Boy your classes are awesome. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. We love you in Australia Amy!!
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy - i so love you generous spirit and your creative movement.  I am better for doing this class with you.  Happy positive blessings from Scotland - thank you so much. 
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin