Beginner Series #1<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 422

Beginner Series #1
Niedra Gabriel
Class 422

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Sally thank you for your post and thrilled you are enjoying mat work again.
John L
1 person likes this.
First, I love the series! I am new to Pilates and after the first lesson my shoulders, which I have had problems with, feel wonderful. However, I had to skip lesson two. I do not see it anywhere. Is Beginner Series #2 no longer available? Thank you in advance for your time and trouble.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi John  welcome to Pilates, I am glad you enjoyed this first lesson.  There should be a lesson #2 somewhere, so I suggest reaching out to customer support as I have no idea why it is no easily coming up for you.
Ayonike A
1 person likes this.
Really good class, helpful to have each move explained and demonstrated, because doing the class from home you're never quite sure that you're doing it right.
Rowena S
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class.  I haven't done pilates in a very long time and to have each move explained so clearly has really helped to jog my memory! Thank you, I'm looking forward to continuing with the series and getting my body moving again.
Niedra Gabriel
Rowena and Ayonike , thank you for your sharing and I hope you enjoy the rest of this series, basics is where everything is established.
Jess H
1 person likes this.
This class is brilliant and my favourite by far. I like how gentle and well explained it is. I feel very energised and found I could do the exercises even better than when I first started the beginner series. I put that down to the instructor! I’m very excited to do the next class, thank you so much,
Marta B
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the class a lot. Could you upload beginner series #2. It seems to be missing. I would be grateful. Marta
Helen
This is not beginner level
101-109 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin