Watch this Class
Catherine S
1 person likes this.
Awesome class. Love your energy!
Clara M
1 person likes this.
Thank you from the UK, great class!
1 person likes this.
LOVE THIS!!! I have been pondering how to get cardio without going to the gym and voila! Thanks Cathleen! I am so sweaty and really pleasantly exhausted. Love your humor and spirit. I will 100% do this again but with some modifications and substitutions for some of the many exercises that put weight on the wrists (I have wrist issues that can handle some weight-bearing, but by minute 39 I subbed shoulder bridge and jackknife, for example, my wrists needed a break). Can't wait to try your other classes.
1 person likes this.
awesome class! thank you for your energy and humor. I loved it and cant wait for more! :) 
Cathleen Murakami
Catherine, thanks so much! I had so much fun, too!

Cathleen Murakami
Clara, thank you and love the UK....it's where I originally trained....decades ago!

Cathleen Murakami
Susannah, good job on figuring out to create some changes that worked better for you! I loved doing that class because I know I needed a bit more huffy puffy work! You can join sometime when I offer that type of class on my own platform....I'm off from them for a few weeks, but will reinstate them again in late October - so you can check. my personal site, as I post thee exact day/times at the end of each week for the following! Hope to see you again!
Cathleen Murakami
Christine, I had a blast and am glad you did, too! Thanks for taking time to send me a comment. 
1 person likes this.
I loved it! Just what I needed for my cardio focused day.   Now I have to go look for your other classes!  I was thrilled to find that I could do the reverse table top to L sit -  I had to  make sure I kept my shoulders stable.  I saw another option if you need a little lift is to use dumbbells under your hands.  I also loved that you did counterstretching as a rest frequently throughout the workout.  I'm saving it to my playlist!
1 person likes this.
Cathleen —You are a doll! Just what my sedentary butt needed. I’d follow you anywhere! Now where is that spinal undulations class!
11-20 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin