Mixed Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4238

Mixed Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4238

Watch this Class
Kay L Bryn M Eleanor Louisa H NoritaZ Joan B  I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and positive feedback from my classes!  You really know how to make this teacher feel great!!
Jacqueline L Jordan R Fiona O Alice P Jodi Lina S I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and positive feedback from my classes!  You really know how to make this teacher feel great!!  Happy you enjoyed the standing work too!
Elli G Anna L Vivian B Charlotte F Cigdem A Lesley N I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and positive feedback from my classes!  You really know how to make this teacher feel great!!  Happy you enjoyed the standing work too!
Kayla M Christine S Kerry H Claudia Zannoni Alexandra M Liz L I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and positive feedback from my classes!  You really know how to make this teacher feel great!!  Happy you enjoyed the standing work too!
1 person likes this.
Amanda S Genine P Etaine Emer D Lisa C Gary M I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and positive feedback from my classes!  You really know how to make this teacher feel great!!  Happy you enjoyed the standing work too!
2 people like this.
pelvis stays in good behavior! so funny!
Jenny M
1 person likes this.
This was wonderful! Thank you! I haven't worked out for months and you have completely inspired and energized me :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! It’s Thanksgiving morning and this was the perfect start to my day.
I appreciate you all so much!  thank you Eileen G Jenny M and Lisa P !!!
Ahh I love this! This class was everything for me this morning. Thank you Amy! I needed this kind of body movement. You always know how to make me feel strong!
31-40 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin