Push It Up<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4357

Push It Up
Viktor Uygan
Class 4357

Watch this Class
Love the creativ combinations! Thanks 
Viktor Uygan
Irina R so happy to hear you enjoyed my class and thought my class was super. 😊 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Sivan A happy you enjoyed the second class as well, let me know how you like the other 3 and Thank you for letting me know that my class literally made you feel happy. 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
So loved that class!. Feel a foot taller! still loving the combo's. Can't wait to try them with my clients!
1 person likes this.
This was my first class with you, Viktor - and it was amazing!  I have never done those combos before.  Thank you for the challenge!
Alex K
1 person likes this.
Wow, Victor, thank you. I am loving your rise and recharge series. The side lying to all fours combo had me tripping on my knees but I loved the movements. 😀
Goncagül Ö
1 person likes this.
Very enjoyable. I love the connected transitions. THANK YOU.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Viktor for all of your contributions!  I am enjoying your classes.  I would love to see some Level 1 Mat Series and also some more of you teaching Reformer (any level, and would love Konnector Reformer Class too!)
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Great class. Nice creative variations. Some moves felt like a dance (the one at the end of the class for example). Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I'm somehow enjoying this series even more the second time through! The entire class felt like dessert to me - you even manage to make the challenging movement feel delicious. Thank you, Viktor! So happy to have this series available.
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin