Movement Potential<br>Danica Kalemdaroglu<br>Class 4382

Movement Potential
Danica Kalemdaroglu
Class 4382

Watch this Class
Garreth R
1 person likes this.
Thanks Danica. Love your energy. makes one forget how hard you actually work. This one goes in my favorite box.
1 person likes this.
She is so adorable!!!  loved this workout
DINA M
1 person likes this.
REally enjoy the originality and personality which comes through! Gotta go back and watch again! thanks Danica!
1 person likes this.
You rock Danica.  Love this!!!
Sandy
1 person likes this.
Hey Danica, thank you so much for an amazing program - absolutely loved it.  It was just the perk I needed in these interesting times.  You're an inspiration and you make it all so much fun.  Take care and look forward to seeing more of you on PA, yay! 
Zhanna S
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! A fresh twist on well know classical pilates moves. Love it so much!
1 person likes this.
This class is simply brilliant, with simplicity emphasized.  Danica brings best practice right to the surface with biomechanically spot on cues.  Climb a tree and fold up your saw with new positioning that will help you find fresh benefit in old favorites.  I nominate this class for best of 2021.
2 people like this.
This was awesome, so many ways to take each exercise to a different place, strong, stretchy, standing work so original! Love your personality. Esp the comment of our most challenging thing to remember what we did on one side of leg series1😂
Garreth R Love it! Thank You and see you again on replay!!!

DINA M I full of personality so they tell me :) Thank you! 
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin