Step Into Flow<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 4388

Step Into Flow
Saul Choza
Class 4388

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Debra H I am indeed obsessed with the Serratus! I call it the shoulder joint's "powerhouse." In my opinion, using the breath in the Pilates practice, as well as honoring the glenohumeral rhythm can also give you the freedom you are referring to. I know the feeling of the "dis" ease you're talking about, it's like a congestion in the upper body that doesn't allow you to breathe. Just talking about it make me anxious! lol :)
Keri Thank you, Keri!  Glad you enjoyed. :)
1 person likes this.
Saul Yes to the Pilates breathing!   but even more profound is a soft to medium massage ball on the Serratus Posterior Superior and Serratus Posterior Inferior  trigger points.  This makes huge and permanent changes.  I really believe for Pilates Instructors we NEED to balance our bodies at the Serratus and for me Psoas major and Quadratus Lumborum from teaching too many classes.  Trigger Point work is crucial.
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
My all time favorite. Glad I can come back to this flow. The finish is delicious. Xo
John C
1 person likes this.
Glad I did the intermediate class!  This course was harder than several other courses rated advanced.  Really felt like I got a great full body workout
1 person likes this.
Amazing! Thanks!
I found this class to be a big jump in challenge from the one before it, but it was a welcome challenge! I have weak wrists too, so I will have to work on that in PT and then come back to see if I am more successful at movements like the crab-to-scorpion 'flip' (sorry, I don't remember exactly what you called it! haha) Lovely class and I'm still sweating as I type this!
31-37 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin