Booty Barre™ Basics<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 443

Booty Barre™ Basics
Tracey Mallett
Class 443

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Tracey!!! That was a wonderful challenge. Being new to barre & Limited dance background I really appreciated your details & comments. I just finished your Kick It Up challenge which is also fantastic & one I will repeat!  Thank you. 
2 people like this.
I survived! =) 
What a workout that was! Challenging and fun at the same time. I will come back to it. Thanks Tracey for being such a fabulous teacher! 
Shanna
1 person likes this.
That was challenging and I do a lot of Pilates , I’m thinking maybe I’m not as advanced as I thought 😀
Martine G
Love this class - just one thing I am not sure of the feet position in relation to the hip, otherwise I had fun thanks
Harder but doable. I really liked the class. I had fun and sweated. I will definitely take this one again.  Thanks Tracey:) 
This is one Tracey's few Barre Classes I can get through with a muscle cramping. While it's not easy, it's not "quite" as hard as some of her others. Tracey has a bunch of classes here at P.A. and they are all great! Thanks again Tracey:) 
Thanks Again Tracey:) 
Tracy N
1 person likes this.
So I was thinking of doing the Booty Barre training and thought I would have a look at the Basics video.........  Wow, it may have a Basic Title but be prepared to work hard.........  Really enjoyed it thank you
121-130 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin