Heat Up Your Core
Jamie Isaac
Class 4520

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. The length is perfect. Lovely mix and flow
Véronique L
1 person likes this.
Loved the Teaser variation, the Side Plank progression and the deep lunges combined with leg and side stretches. I love a good workout when you feel the heat but you also dive in the stretching and connect to the body. Thank you!
Jamie Isaac
Véronique L Thank you for joining the workout! 
Ruth S
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great class Jamie. I liked the teaser variation but still couldn't do it but something to work at. Looking forward to the next class. 
1 person likes this.
i love traditional core connection exercises; great flow; thank you
Laura Whitfield
Loved this, Jamie! You have great energy and I was completely motivated. Thank you! 
Sydney A
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Exactly what I was looking for. Looking forward to the rest of the challenge. Thanks Jamie!
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Jamie!  I recall seeing you on my Peak training videos!  Great class. 
1 person likes this.
Great Class done with impeccable cuing and an infectious smile. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. I had fun and feel better. I appreciated the slow cross-legged sit down in the beginning. I once took local classes in which we practiced the slow sit down and the slow stand up.. which are fun to do once you've practiced them a few times. Thanks Jamie:) 
1 person likes this.
Loved it Jamie.  Thanks for the great cuing...I may borrow some of them.  Easy to follow and very helpful!
31-40 of 80

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin