Quad Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 4540

Quad Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4540

Watch this Class
Krystyna P
1 person likes this.
I do that with a Foam Roller. Thanks!
Thank you Niedra, it’s very interesting and helpful!
Erin K
1 person likes this.
This is absolutely wonderful! I’m so happy that pilates anytime is including this type of release work into their content.  I also love the deep and thorough explanations! I’m looking forward to more. Thank you Niedra
Anne A
1 person likes this.
Legs felt like jelly afterwards - think to do this a few times more another day it was amazing thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your comments. Yes, this work is sooooo therapeutic, and our legs get hardened up, after all, they carry us around in life.  Enjoy 
1 person likes this.
This is extremely powerful work and medicine, well done niedra that’s for taking the time! 
Rina S
Hi Niedra, I appreciate all the work you do. I finally got to do this class, but did not have the silver ball. I tried to use the white one, but it did not do anything for me. I then worked with the foam roller, which was tough, but helpful. Would the sliver ball  be a better idea? Thanks.
Niedra Gabriel
Rina S The silver and the pearl are interchangeable Rina, a foam roller is tough but it gets in there.  It really depends on your quads!.  it can also be how inflated your balls are - I like softer texture and density as it allows my muscles to respond - some people like hard balls.  experiment with how inflated/deflated the pearl ball is. 
1 person likes this.
Really useful work and so interesting to feel the difference even after just one session. Thank you!!
Niedra Gabriel
Caroline B Great to hear that you can feel so much change fast. Yes, this work is very effective at releasing and unwinding fixed patterns.  
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin