Jump Board Cardio Burst<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 455

Jump Board Cardio Burst
Amy Havens
Class 455

Watch this Class
Thank You Amy :)
So glad I had 20 minutes because now I'm fixed :D
Love going through all of the classes I missed before joining and your jump board classes are AmaZing ! And fun and hard and oh my I'm on a jump board high !!
Yay.....so happy to hear that this class fit your need today Yugonda! Thank you for feedback on my jumpboard classes. I love the jumpboard and enjoy giving short, but powerful sessions. I'm up for another one soon so stay tuned!
Loved this class the first time, loved it even more this time! Really enjoy the ballet aspect of it. This was perfect cardio for a snowy, wintery stay-inside day. Thanks, Amy!
Hi, I really enjoyed your class.A pleasant experience, I follow your classes I find an added value likes the way you lead the lesson
Hi Joy! So glad you've enjoyed this class a couple of times now.....your feedback is much appreciated, thank you!!
Shulamit, thank you so much for your feedback!!
1 person likes this.
That was a really great well developed footwork class that any dancer (or student) would love. Sure wish there were more jumpboard classes online to view at this website. Thanks for all the great inspiration-I get great ideas for my own classes from your videos. Jill
Hi Jill, we're listening to requests....so I'm assured there will be another jumpboard class up soon! I, for one, am excited to give another class so I'm sure I can put my request in too and have one up shortly. Thanks for your feedback!!
Haven't done this one in awhile, it feels great! More please!!!
Hi Kerry.....thank you! Glad you enjoyed this class...again! :)
21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin