Stomach Massage Series<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Tutorial 4660

Stomach Massage Series
Diane Diefenderfer
Tutorial 4660

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks, Diane, for this tutorial. I have never tried the rollup to stomach massage set up so I will try this tomorrow in my classes!
Michael Mary S
Thanks for the tips.  I always find the stomach massage series difficult to teach to my class.  I can't wait to try it tonight again.
Thank you very much!
Edgar A
I don't think I had seen Romana's version of the stomach massage. I like that you explained that pressing the hands against the end of the carriage that way also activates the lats and other muscles in the back. I look forward to trying this one.
Jen U
Loved it!  Beautiful!
Candace
very useful! I too used to dislike stomach massage, but grew to love it. With this tutorial, perhaps I can share the love with my students!
Gianna  A
I thought that the version holding the carriage could be great if the flow of a reformer class would be stopped by putting a gripper down. A good alternative/extra information for those who may be struggling with this exercise too. 
Coral S
I found that the Romana version really activates that deep abdominal connection right away when rolling up from the reformer. May be helpful for students struggling to find that rounded position from a straight back.
Ashley O
The cue of keeping your shoulders right above your hips and space between your hips and your ribs is super helpful and visually looks lovely with that lifted curved position in the rounded stomach massage.
Katie W
It was nice to see all the cues used to ensure the client was set up for success before beginning the exercise. I appreciated the time spent on the preparation and found the cue of keeping the space between the ribs and hips to be very useful. It was also interesting to see the difference in the Romana version and how to engage the lats there.
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin