Pilates Day Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 478

Pilates Day Mat
Amy Havens
Class 478

Watch this Class
thanks for a magnificent example of fundamental Pilates - made challenging in the right ways. The participants in this class were real-time; your cueing, pacing, caution and challenges were directed appropriately. Such a great class for new instructors - loved the use of Pilates principles. Also a solid workout for the more experienced client, if they really respond to the cue.
CJ
2 people like this.
amy, it is awesome, I thoroughly enjoyed the class. the instructions were great, you are spreading lots of love all over. thanks . blanche.
1 person likes this.
Hi Joleen, thank you so much for your kind words! This Pilates Day class was so much fun for me to teach and yes, I did have a room mostly of beginners, it was great! I am always careful to not give too much, but strive to give enough---with all my classes---but this one was extra special. I wanted to give the folks a taste of the history, foundation and fundamentals but not bore everyone. There were a few very skilled movers in the room as well and they too commented on the challenge of the class. Sometimes going back to the fundamentals is the most challenging of workouts!
1 person likes this.
Hi Blanche......THANK YOU!! I am happy.....and grateful to be spreading lots of love all over! :)
Amy..
Thanks for a great class. You gave such thorough directions that I was able to follow them without having to look at the screen all the time. This is going to be one of my favorites!
Diane.....thank you so much for your comments! I'm so happy to hear that this class was a good one for you and provided you the flow and focus to not have to keep looking sideways at the screen :) Talk again soon!
Hi Amy..
very good cues and very clear directions..and you're right fundamentals is the most challenging workouts...thanks
Thank you very much Berna......I appreciate your comments! I just had a wonderful session today myself and we focussed on 'foundation' pieces.........ahhhh, felt so good!
Amy
I have a question regarding the breath pattern your using with the hundred. Inhale for two, exhale or two. Is that easier to do thn inhale for five, ten exhale for five. It sounds like it would be, but I thought I learned that increased paced breath s harder. I not sure which would be the one to introduce to my client who is struggling with the inhales. Thanks for any feedback.
Amy
Some typos. Inhale for five, then exhale for five
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin