Tie Everything Together<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4921

Tie Everything Together
Carrie Pages
Class 4921

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Carrie I walked through these series with you and just like you said at the end of this class - I had never been able to do the high bridge and I was able to now with the help of the box! I was so happy to achieve that! Also, for this class making just a few repetitions of each exercise helped me perform them with much more precision, integrity and quality. I will come back to this class over and over again! Thanks so much for sharing your work!
Karen K
1 person likes this.
Love love love this flow! Thanks ๐Ÿ™
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for doing the entire series! I am so proud of you for completing all of the classes and I'm so happy to hear that you felt so successful!

1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed and learned a lot from this series. Pilates Anytime, pls more content like this๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Carlina
1 person likes this.
Amazing class! I love the flow and speed and all the variations on exercises I have never been able to do before like high bridge.
1 person likes this.
Couldn't find the flow in the series.ย  I understand adv is low reps but it doesn't do it for me. Slowed it down a bit and did a reps of 4 each and it was better
Amazing class and series, thanks so much!
Great job Carrie loved it ๐Ÿ‘Œ
I loved this series, how each class highlights a region of the body while still being whole body, and then the grand finale pulls it all together.ย  ย I loved doing just a couple repetitions of each exercise, and I loved the creative way to get into backbends, high bridge, and snake.ย  Superb cueing, absolutely crystal clear.
Wow, Carrie you are just so awesome. I can't believe I was able to do that high bridge at the end, but I did. Thank you for creating this series.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin