BASI Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 498

BASI Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 498

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Dear Meredith,
I do not have a reformer but tried some of your exercises using a rubber resistance tubing around a staircase railing.I wish you would give a class using this kind of prop.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith! Wonderful way to start my Saturday morning. Jamie
Elaine you are a genius with the props! Here a few classes Meredith teaches using the band.

Meri's band classes.
1 person likes this.
loved the class, beautiful flow!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Great flow, very nice, Meredith...thank you!
1 person likes this.
Effortless! It is like watching a ballet! As a recent student i have to comment to all those watching who are new, the headrest is supposed to go down for long spine and short spine.
Pele
1 person likes this.
very cool. It's been a while since we had a reformer class from you. Pls. Keep them coming. Thanks a dozen for flowing mindfully without being too wordy. Your creative sequences prevent me from being bored.
Thank you so much EVERYONE! You don't know how much I appreciate hearing from you.

Joanne...did I leave the headrest up for short and long spine??? SHAME ON ME!
2 people like this.
I really enjoyed your input, tips and focus on various exercises such as keeping the carriage steady on the long spine.
1 person likes this.
Meredith, happens to the best of us, I am getting ready for my test...that has been so drilled into my head. I almost failed my first certification because of that, so I am kind of OCD about it.
1-10 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin