Back Toning Theraband<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 5013

Back Toning Theraband
Amy Havens
Class 5013

Watch this Class
Samantha W I'm not exactly sure what length this band is, but I would suggest at least 5-6 ft.
Lina S I like to cross the band for leg circles for a few reasons ::  the band stays on my foot better and provides a bit more resistance, but also some counter resistance in various parts of the circling.  Certainly you can chose not to cross the band -- variety is kind of nice though.  If you try it, let me know what you feel.  :)
Julie Lloyd
OMG, soooo good!! Your use of tension, and creativity with the band is sensational. What a gold-star teacher you are Amy. Sending you love and thanks from Australia. 
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed.nice side lying work . Thanks Amy
Maria B
1 person likes this.
I loved it! Thank you!
Carla R
1 person likes this.
Another fantastic class Amy, thank you! Such great content we all need!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, 
Thank you for this feel great class. I have been so stagnant lately... not moving my body, and just feeling blah. This session was exactly what I needed to move that stuck energy around. I feel energized and less caught up in the monkey mind loop now. 
I always appreciate your thoughtful cues, and your well-thought out sequences. Much gratitude, Amy.
1 person likes this.
Such a fun one and always good to get that extra arm workout!
Sarah Jackson
That was just fab. I’m feeling my back and shoulders in new ways! Off paddleboarding now! Thank you Amy
Lynn E
1 person likes this.
Great class Amy. Thank you
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin