Functional Mat w/ Theraband<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 5101

Functional Mat w/ Theraband
Tom McCook
Class 5101

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Birgit N, Denee D, Thank you both for your taking the time to share your experience! Denee I just had a new Reformer class come out last month, I hope you enjoy!
Love me some theraband but you need a really long one for this class.ย  Hold one end in your hand and reach overhead.ย  If the other end doesn't go to the floor, some of these moves may not be doable.
Fantastic class ! Loved it. Thanks Tom :))
Allison O,ย Anne P., Thank you for your feedback! Allison, yes a longer band is needed for some of the movements. You can get a blue Franklin Method band at OPTP.com. All the best!
Enjoyed the theraband work. Love your classes.
Jackie S, thank you for your feedback, itโ€™s great to hear your enjoying my classes! Warm regards,๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
Lina S
Great class as always! I've enjoyed the mobilization and body awareness exercises at the beginning. I like the way you suggested to wrap the band around the feet. Maybe it's an impression but I better feel the work in the inner thighs and glutes too. I'll use it that way! The leg and core work was very good. Thank you!
Lina Sย , thank you for sharing your experience. Iโ€™m happy to hear you feel the intended benefits of wrapping the theraband this way around the feet! Enjoy and all the best to you!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
Yes, your latest reformer class is amazing. I love the wayย  Pilates, grows with me as I get older. Its a benefit to my body allowing me to take part in other things that I enjoy! Thanks Tom!
Denee D, youโ€™re very welcome!!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™
31-40 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin