Magic Circle & Wunda Chair<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 5140

Magic Circle & Wunda Chair
Kira Lamb
Class 5140

Watch this Class
Melissa C
Love the connections! Especially in my arms.  My new fav video!
Kira
Frank Well, thanks Frank! You even saw the "rehearsal" process. LOL
Rachel R
This was an amazing class Kira! Your cuing helped me to be able to do some exercises I’ve never been able to do before! Thank you! 
Carolyn S
Absolutely fabulous! Love your cueing. This was a creative, powerful and fun class!
Loved the cues on the chair, made side lifts, pikes all so much easier~~ great great connections. Thank you!
What en enjoyable, informative class!  I've never felt THAT connected in the balance controls. Thank you, Kira!
Your cues are amazing!! I could do everything with so much let’s call it ease haha. Loved it, I mean it made me move with so much more connection. Thank you!
Jen U
Great cues!  I need to use my chair ore often.  I do struggle a bit with spring settings.  I have a Stott chair and the combinations are many.  1 light and 1 heavy spring for some of the standing work on the petal was too light for me (or I'm not strong enough) to stand up on the chair.  I understand that more springs would "help me" but I didn't want to cheat.  
Malini S
Loved the class Kira - really enjoy listening to how you think of movement!
Awesome class thanks Kira! Absolutely loved the deep connections and the under butt cue! 💗🙌
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin