20-Minute Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 5181

20-Minute Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 5181

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I love your calm voice and cues! I love the same exercises and it is so nice to have someone else tell me what to do! And LOVE the short classes that still accomplish so much. Blessings to you!
2 people like this.
Loved this! All I had time for as I’m rushing to catch a flight. Thankful to get some movement in and for someone else to tell me what to do. Thank you! More 20 minute classes please! 
2 people like this.
Thanks Meredith Rogers ! I always love how you launch an exercise and then keep layering the subtle nuances of focus to create more richness in sensation. Every time! Delicious and how I love to work and teach. 
2 people like this.
Loved this quick workout. It was a great way to move in a short amount of time. That cue, about dragging the heels towards the legs (during footwork), was INCREDIBLE. Where has that been all of my life!?
John B
2 people like this.
This was perfect for an instructor trying to squeeze their own practice consistently. It's quick, but Meredith's slow and calm queue's really help you get the most out of every move. Saved !
Thank you all for moving with me and for sharing your feedback.
I appreciate you so much!
1 person likes this.
Dear Meredith, 
it was once again wonderfully effective. My scoliosis has not become an "I" anymore, but it is very mobile with you. Thank you very muchThank you very much.
Christina B. from Hamburg
Gail D
2 people like this.
Thank you! Your favorite movements in 20 minutes are now my favorites as well! Great workout! I would love to see more shorter workouts as these are great when you are short on time!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith 🕷️ 
Laurie G
1 person likes this.
Perfect class!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin