Chest Opening Mat<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 5242

Chest Opening Mat
Erin Wilson
Class 5242

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thanks Erin!! My shoulders/neck have been bothering me lately which they frequently do and this class helped enormously. I will definitely do this class again and agin. Well taught!
Karen M Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the class 😊. I am so happy the class was/is helpful! Thank you, again!
thanks Erin, it was very nice session, using a simple tool as two pillows, at the end of the session I  felt much space into my shoulders, my chest and my back length. Very useful.
Nice moves. I usually  cue to inhale on any extension movement which makes  this difficult  position easier. 
Mel C
Excellent class, cues, and  pace. Looking forward to the rest of your functional series!
Meira H
Thank you for this class. I really enjoyed cues. Looking forward to the rest of your functional classes :)
What a perfect introduction to the upper back. Appreciate the simplicity and clear direction -- plus it felt so good!
Cher
Thank you so much for this slow and sweet class. I will do it again and again. 
Luciernaga that’s so wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to comment and taking the class😊
Joan Breibart thank you!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin