Chair Strength Training<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 5248

Chair Strength Training
Erin Wilson
Class 5248

Watch this Class
Meira H
Thank you Erin for these functional practice clasess. They are just perfect. I keep coming back again and again. 
I almost didn’t do this one since I was looking for a challenge beyond beginner, but boy am I glad I did this! A good workout!
Thank you Erin for this creative class! I loved the detail of each movement and how you focused to incorporate daily activities. 
Thanks Erin!! Agree with Kandie A that it was a great workout! Do not be fooled by the "beginner" level as I know I'll feel this tomorrow
Thanks Erin! 
Meira H that’s wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment 🙏🏻 I am so happy you have been enjoying the classes!
Kandie A oh, that’s great! This class is a little sneaky that way 😉 I am so glad you got a good workout out of it! Thank you so much!
Birgit N thank you so much for taking the class and taking the time to comment! I am so happy you enjoyed it!
Marissa ha ha! That’s awesome! These movements definitely get my muscles going! I hope it was a “good sore” the next day 😊 Thank you so much for taking the class!
1 person likes this.
Mari L thank YOU for taking the class 🙏🏻😊
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin