Osteoporosis-Safe Reformer<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 534

Osteoporosis-Safe Reformer
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 534

Watch this Class
Thank you everyone! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
Ciao rebekah
In my osteoporosis class I have always difficulty to Find how end the lesson. It 's right to do a small roll down at the wall only head to ribs ( as chest lift)
Grazie Monica Italia
NS
NS
Great osteo safe but challenging workout, thank you!
Monica - no you would NOT want to do that at the end of your osteoporosis class since you're having the force of gravity as well with that thoracic flexion. And Natalie thank you - I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks for the Pilates for Buff Bones Instructor Training at the Pilates Anytime studio!
Thank you for a great class, Rebecca. Especially like small tuck in quadruped position with the hip flexors on stretch. The footwork loved the windshield wipers and the ski positioning for load on hips. Nerve Glide w medial rotation in arms feels so good plus stretch at end. Namaste
Thanks Jocelyn - I'm filming a new reformer workout at Pilates Anytime in two weeks so stay tuned!
This is an excellent, comprehensive workout on the reformer tailored to the osteoporosis condition.
I liked it very much. Thanks Rebekah, Steph Bain
Thanks Stephanie - hope to see you again in England this summer!
Loved this class! It was just what I needed today! Thank you so much!
Totally agree with all the above comments. Safe, effective, creative yet not too complicated. Ready to watch and practice again!
21-30 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin