Creative Reformer Variations<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 572

Creative Reformer Variations
Cecile Bankston
Class 572

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
enjoyed this class again!!!!!!!!!! hope to see Cecile on PA very soon with another apparatus class:)
Greetings from Ireland Cecile. Loved your class. Super instruction and I could listen to that accent all day. Thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Amazing class- clients worked hard at the parts I - ah - borrowed and credited!
Cecile is so great! Sweet of you to credit Susan.
I have posted on each one of my classes to get the message out, I'm coming back to film in May...please tell me what you would like to see!!! I want to please you. Equipment , mat, roller, Spine Corrector, ladder barrel, magic circle? Would love your feedback!
Hey Cecil, I love your dancer's mat warm ups that you taught in you mat classes. More of those would be awesome. I love the variety and challenge of them. Thanks for asking.
I'm so glad you like this because yes!!! I am finally returning to film on May 15th and I am going to be doing another even more challenging Mat Barre class.
What a beautiful workout. I feel like a dancer after doing this one.
enjoyed this one again, it's a favourite. I would love more Cecile classes with apparatus.
Thanks guys, trying to work on a time to egg back out there to film! I'm so glad you like the class
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin