Enthusiastic Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 574

Enthusiastic Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 574

Watch this Class
Thank You so much Amy :) Your cuing is awesome, the class was awesome & loved the hundreds progression !! and yes, the stretches were Delish !!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! A great class as always! I really liked the variations for the arms and leg circles. =)
hi Amy....I do love your combinations, attention to detail, and the time you spend preparing/playing with the work we all know. great back extension combo from matwork... Love it.
Thanks, Amy! As always, a great class with excellent cuing and with variation on exercises and repertoire. Very balanced...loved the short box work!
Thank you Yugonda, Rachael, Joleen and Kristen! You ladies are wonderful...thank you for taking class and giving me such clear feedback!It's always nice hearing from you!
I miss your teaching style. I am going to do this workout with my duet tomorrow. Thanks a million for all of your inspiration and such clear and conscious guidance . Aloha!
This class is top notch! Love your attention to detail and the seamless transitions! Gorgeous!
Encore encore....can't wait to use this with my Pilatesstick class...step platform = long box. Loved the footwork transitions, hundreds progression, arm/leg circles, rowing, side stretch port de bras, and your closing. as always, you rock!
Hi Krista!!! So good to hear from you and what sweet thingsto say. I miss you girl! Hope you are well my friend!
Gina....thank you!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin