Energizing Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 580

Energizing Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 580

Watch this Class
Thank You so much for this class Meredith, it was fun and I loved the side plank work ~ oh my shoulders :) actually my back and shoulders feel awesome now !
2 people like this.
I always love the surprises that I find inside each workout. Loved the rolling like a ball into jack knife-very clever. Great total body workout. I don't know if your "students" ever know how much they help, but let Deb know that I often watch her positioning (especially since I know she is a consistant person in your classes)... if I can't see exactly what the instructors are doing, it really helps... tell her thanks for me! :)
I love the way you teach, Meredith. Thank you for another great class!!
I loved this! Thank you!
Thank you for your comments ladies. I truly appreciate them. Valerie I will share your comment with Deb. I'm sure she will be thrilled that she is helping.
Lovely...thank you..esp the SSLS transitions, coccyx curls with legs ext, and leg pull front variations. Thanks again!
Great class, love your cues Meredith, they make so much sense!
Do not know why, but with careful execution this class was challenging for me. I really appreciated your thorough cueing and sequencing. Another valuable pilates experience, Mary.
Wonderful class, great cuing, beautiful flow.... just amazing. Thank you Meridith!
Thank you so much everyone!!! Michelle its good to see you here...and, welcome home.
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin