Back Care Workshop<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 645

Back Care Workshop
Brent Anderson
Workshop 645

Watch this Workshop
Brent y a que se refiere con llave anal?
gracias
Thank you for this workshop I've found it very informative and easy to understand! I'm a matwork teacher and although I found the exercises on the reformer useful, it would be great to have a mat based or small equipment based class please? Many thanks, I love this site. Lauren (London)
Wonderful workshop Brent, thank you very much! I am really looking forward to your next one!
Hi Kristy and the team. I seem to have problems getting 100% on the chapters of the workshops so I cannot take the quiz. I have done some other workshops and I have the same issue. I always end up with 99% or even 98% or sometimes none on the last chapter even though I watch the chapter in full. Is there anything you can do? I would love to take the quiz. Thank you
Tereza ~ I'm sorry you've had trouble getting access to the quiz. I've updated your account so you can now take the quiz. I hope you enjoyed the workshop!
Thanks so much Julie! I had the same issue on the workshop with Brent "The Lumbopelvic pain" Do you think that you could fix that one too? Many thanks! I love the workshops! Cannot wait to see more of Brent and Elizabeth on Pilates anytime
1 person likes this.
Tereza ~ You're welcome! I've gone ahead and given you access to The Lumbo-Pelvic Pain Workshop.
In Chapter 3, 3m.00 Brent discusses "Wolfe's law" and gives us the spelling. I looked this up for more information. The law he references appears to be Wolff's law (Julius Wolff). Does anybody know if there are two different laws, or Brent just gave the wrong spelling.Thanks. David.
Hi David,
it is Julius Wolff, I am not best known for my spelling. Basically Wolff was an anatomist that believed the that living tissue adapts to stresses applied.
I would like to see a mat class to relieve back pain. I don't have a reformer or any machines to work with my clients and would be wonderful to learn how to translate these principals without the equipment. I really enjoyed the workshop and I hope you will offer more workshops like this one. Specially for ballet dancers pathology. Thank you so much!

81-90 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin