Fundamental Mat<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 671

Fundamental Mat
Karen Sanzo
Class 671

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really great cues provided! A very solid and balanced class not only for beginners, but for everyone needing to get back in touch with correct movement!!
1 person likes this.
Great cues. Like the core connection cues in quadraped.
Karen Sanzo
I just returned from out of town and it was a real treat to see so many comments!! Than YOU ALL for taking the time to view, practice and comment on the class. Fundamentals ARE Fabulous. And, yes, Pilates Is For All Bodies. When I was able to snag that as a trademark, I was so very excited and thus started creating the DVD's by the same name. Keep twisting......
1 person likes this.
Thanks for all the great cueing, Karen. I picked up so many wonderful ideas from you last weekend in Phoenix and this class just offered more great ideas to help my beginning patients connect to their core and find wonderful length in
their bodies! Can't wait to try them this afternoon!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class! Great cues. These cues will be helpful when I'm teaching my classes!
1 person likes this.
would love to see more fundamentals with karen, some side and prone work for beginners would be lovely as her cueing is fabulous
2 people like this.
Karen I love this class! Thank you - it is perfect for when I need to re-connect with the fundamentals and remind myself about their importance.
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class fully explained, a great workout for the true beginner plus nice way to get get the day started
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Hello, hello to recent viewers!! Again. Thanks for taking the time to comment!! I recently filmed some additional classes at PA and look forward to sharing them with you. The soon to be added class will be a fundamentals workshop on ways to help the most beginning client. It's so interesting to me when clients come to us wanting information and don't know how or where to start. They often think they are doing one thing with their body, only to find that their muscles may be behaving in ways that could be detrimental to their own movement patterns. The skill of the teacher, then, is to help them "un-learn" and de-code their own body and then fill it up with new information. I love that job.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class! I laughed out loud when Karen said, are doing that? Well, now you are.... :)
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin