Energetic Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 761

Energetic Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 761

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Lovely Sunday morning surprise!!! I was promised a little of everything and instead got a lot of everything...fav teacher, fav role models and fav prop. Thank you.
Thank YOU Joni!!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, thank you for the warm welcome and the wonderful class. I forgot how hard that class was until I watched it! I miss you! Thanks for helping me have the best birthday a girl could have! And thank you PA and Kristi. You have no idea how special this was to me. I am forever grateful! XO
1 person likes this.
Oh I also forgot to mention, Stephen and I think Deb and Helen are total Pilates studs!
1 person likes this.
Great class Meridith, I broke a nice sweat for sure. You pulled out all the stops. Excellant cueing. And thank you for the stretching.. I needed it!
Annie, it was FANTASTIC meeting you and I'm glad your birthday was special. I thought about you guys all that weekend. Come again soon please. And yes...Deb and Helen are STUDS!
2 people like this.
one of my favorite classes so far! I loved using the theraband. Thanks so much meridith! Queing was perfect
1 person likes this.
Really liked this workout Meredith - it was a nice change with the therabands.
jas
jas
1 person likes this.
A beautiful workout. Meredith is one of my favorite teachers. Her instructions are clear even though I only use my iPad to watch Pilatesanytime's videos
Thanks everyone for your encouragement. I so appreciate it!
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin