Full-Body Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 780

Full-Body Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 780

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class Erika! Hope to see more of your clases soon. Thank you.
Erika Quest
WOW, the comments keep rolling in on this class. Thanks everyone for the continued views and kind words. I have SO much content to share with you, so hope to shoot some more classes soon. Much love! Erika
2 people like this.
Just went to my all time favorite on this site!
1 person likes this.
More More More, Erika! I so enjoyed the ball & reformer combo!Judy
2 people like this.
Hey Erika, something I did not mention before and I took this workout 2 days in a row. I got so much more out of it the second time around. Fun! I loved the rot. work, the side kneeling work , as well as the ball. (inner thighs burning, love that) etc. judy
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
OH MY GOSH, Nicole and Judy! Thank you so much. The comments just keep coming and I filmed this awhile ago. I hope to be back sooner than later and I very much appreciate the feedback. I have SO much more to share with everyone. Thank you again and thank you Pilates Anytime!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the great session, Erika! I know it's been up for a while but haven't had much time to play on PA. However, Judy was so enthusiastic I couldn't resist! :) Loved the creative side kneeling and inner thigh work. Hope to see more soon!
Erika Quest
Thank you so much Jill. Just returned from the Pilates Method Alliance conference and learned I will be filming more classes in February. Happy Holiday's to all and I'll be back soon. Much love.
Exciting for me to know that you will be filming soon, as I repeated this workout today, it is great to hear!Thanks again Erika : ) J.
This video stops playing at about 35 minutes and I can't get past that spot. Any suggestions?
21-30 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin