Fletcher Reformer Variations<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 834

Fletcher Reformer Variations
Kyria Sabin
Class 834

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
HI Kyria and Deborah, That is a very good class, love it . It gives good stuff to work on!! beautiful stomach massage serie ! We can feel the work coming from a deep breath! Thank you to Ron to share this work with us.
4 people like this.
After watching the class, i took the class ! I feel great, thank you again Kyria & Deborah!! Hope to see u soon for more :)
2 people like this.
Beautiful Beautiful Class !! your wonderful cueing~ Kyria and execution~ Deborah brought my connection so deep !!
Thank You :)
3 people like this.
beautiful, what else can I say? thanks for sharing it with us.
3 people like this.
Pilates Anytime, you rock! Thank you Kyria and Deborah, this is no.1 in my playlist!
4 people like this.
Beautiful session...love the variations. My spine feels amazing right now. Perfect cueing...barely had to watch video. Seamless transitions....not a second wasted. Thank you so much
3 people like this.
Beautiful! Thanks for this! :D
Patti
4 people like this.
Loved the precision and concentration of teacher and student. It was so clean and deep. Deb has such healthy feet; they inform the rest of her body. Thank you PA, Kyria and Deb.
3 people like this.
Excellent, thanks for sharing.
2 people like this.
Hi Deborah, It's Sandra from Italy...it was really a pleasure seeing your beautiful routine and observing wonderful kyria teaching! I really learnt a lot from this class...hope to see something else soon ;) I'm looking forward to meet kyria on may in Italy! I'm really enjoying my new fletcher pathway...thanks!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin