Roll Up and Roll Over<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Tutorial 861

Roll Up and Roll Over
Karen Sanzo
Tutorial 861

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Susan~ I am going to have to forward that one onto someone else! I shall ask Kristi and Amy for you.
2 people like this.
I'm keeping you busy, aren't I? THANKS!!!
Karen Sanzo
susan, yea for you for sticking with EVERYTHING!!! You can roll up a blanket or sometimes a heavy couch cushion works, too.
2 people like this.
Thank you, Karen....you just sent my motivation level through the roof!
Elsabe D
Thank you so much! So helpful. I will use the foam rollers. Also maybe do partner work as i do not have a cadilac. Let the partner hold on to legs instead of the bar? Will try that out! It has been a frustrating exercise with some clients, both for me and them! Will let you know how we go!
Elsabe D
1 person likes this.
Oh my gosh - I have been teaching this progression the last 2 days with my clients, using the foamroller for support. It was amazing. Thank you so much for PA and Karen Sanzo!
Karen, can you take the Balance Body reformer manuals for teacher training and work from those!!!! My training would be sooo much easier;) YOU ARE AWESOME
Karen Sanzo
Elsabe, way to stay with it!!!
Amy, Manuals are a good place to start. Once you can create a good, conceptual understanding, then the possibilities are endless.
Karen - I have a very annoying mild scoliosis that sometimes tells me I'm not rolling over today! This tutorial is great to progress (again) back to the full version without missing the stability connections from tail 2 top that play with my form. I love your teaching - it's super! You leave pictures in my head to help me find the work - safely! Thank you for sharing :)
Karen - I have a very annoying mild scoliosis that sometimes tells me I'm not rolling over today! This tutorial is great to progress (again) back to the full version without missing the stability connections from tail 2 top that play with my form. I love your teaching - it's super! You leave pictures in my head to help me find the work - safely! Thank you for sharing :)
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin