Halloween Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 874

Halloween Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 874

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks a lot for this class, Kristi, it was perfect. I was waiting for a foam roller class taught by you since I joined PA. Hopefully there will be more to come!
Me refería a una clase dura y el zombie....jaja, muy gracioso.
Great class, loved doing the grand plie with hip flexion :) nice variation with the "ring" I mean roller LOL :)
1 person likes this.
This was such fun.. you guys know how I love the roller...its my 3rd arm. Keeps me flexible and has been one of the best things for my knee recovery. I use it everyday before my PT and Pilates workouts. Awesome tool.. Such fun to work out alongside the goblins too!!
Kristi I am with you if you decide to head over to the Caribbean to see Leonie!!!! Course I might not ever come back home..just take my Pilates mat, roller and set up housekeeping..
Ha! Brian I CANNOT get the "ring/roller" situated in my mind! Viola, have you seen this class I did last year on the roller? Warning: I say ring for roller and roller for ring in this class too!

Kristi's Foam Roller class
Oh, thanks Kristi, just did this roller class from last year and it is great, too! I hope you will do even more roller classes soon, this is such a great prop. And I would also be so happy to get a class with the Fitness Ball taught by you.
Okay Viola!! Thanks for the inspiration! Fitness ball class will be one of the next ones I film. Thank you!
Fantastic class- thank you! Love working with props to get greater extension and articulation. Plus, your cues, Kristi, are spot-on- thanks again :)
Thanks Patti!
Myriam Kane
So nice, Kristi! I got to "roll" Halloween into November and enjoyed it immensely! Thank you!
11-20 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin