Fletcher Barre Work™<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 901

Fletcher Barre Work™
Jenna Zaffino
Class 901

Watch this Class
Jenna Zaffino
Thanks so much Geri! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I can't wait to start working on my next class!! Lucy- we need a picture of your "barre" for the Pilates Anywhere blog on PA! I love the innovation! Thanks for watching!
1 person likes this.
Hi, Jenna! This is Julia from Little Rock. Great to get to take a class with you from here! Hope there will be more!
Jenna Zaffino
Hi Julia - Good to see you on here! I'll be back this summer for more fun! Hope to see you soon - Pedipul in March perhaps? :)
Thanks Jenna! There is some really great language and introductory exercises which explain some things that I and other dancers in my classes instinctually know. Thanks so much for a great class!
Jenna Zaffino
Hi Liz- thank you so much- what a wonderful compliment! In my barre classes, I want there to be fun and inclusion as well as function. Everyone has a part of them that wants to dance, but not everyone has the luxury of years of training- thank you for noticing my teaching and watching the class!
Thanks for a great class, Jenna. I have had it in my queue for months but only took it for the first time, today. It was a LOT of fun and reminded me of how much I love dance.
Loved the class. Your balance is amazing!
Jenna Zaffino
Thanks Christine and Candy! I'm headed back in two weeks - hope you like the next classes as much! ;)
1 person likes this.
I have commented before, but I keep coming back to this class. Just have to say that it is nice to have a reminder of what a barre class really can be!
1 person likes this.
Intense leg and butt workout!
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin