Advanced BASI Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 962

Advanced BASI Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 962

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Omg omg. Always awesome; very challenging ;heart pumping ,sweating ,faboulos exercise series ; I can not wait to do it again and get better at it .
Thank you so much x
Thanks Anett!! Keep practicing! xx
Grazie!!!
1 person likes this.
My favorite class yet. I always love how you curl the spine off the mat with no momentum. It makes me work so hard and feel strong (when done correctly!)
That makes me so happy to hear Madeline!
Kathryn Macdonald
My all-time fave, love it! Are you making more L3 mat classes? Thank you! Kate, Ottawa
Kathryn Hi Kate!
I have quite a few L3 mat classes on site with one that is fairly new.  I hope to make more soon but not sure exactly when.
Hi Kathryn...I just looked through and there are actually not as many as I thought.  The newest is #3767 also #3202 #1226
However, there are many more level 2/3 that might give you what your are looking for...please let me know how you go. And, I will make another soon.
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
This one's really tough - but gooood!! So much to practice for me still...but this is a very motivating session, flowing naturally from one exercise to the next. I do not know how you manage to do all this so gracefully, and keep breathing and talking all at the same time - amazing!
Gisela practice, practice, practice!
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin