Mat Basics<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 670

Mat Basics
Karen Sanzo
Class 670

Watch this Class
Excellent cueing for a lot of the foundation exercises, and great tips for my beginner clients! Thanks PA and Karen!
Simone M
a good class for level 1/2, like me. And no roll-ups (surprise) Yay!
I love this class. The length and pace are wonderful. It's a great mix! Great teacher!
GREAT!
Thank you for this class! As a beginner, I will be doing this workout a lot more! I loved your cues and transitions, perfect!
The freezing thing just happened to me too (on low quality). It would seem to be a glitsch with this video.
Michelle ~ Thank you all for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had trouble with this video. We are trying a new video player in the hopes that it will work better than our previous one. I recommend selecting Auto if you are on the default video player so it will automatically choose the best video for you. You can also try our Alternate Video Player which may work better for your device. If you continue to have issues, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Who knew you could fit so much into such a short class! Love it!
Combines perfectly with Karen's new class (2332) just posted today.
True beginner
Love this classs. Does a lot in 30 minutes! I have no excuses! Wish i could find more 30 min classes like this.
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin