Quick Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 77

Quick Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 77

Watch this Class
Nice, complete, efficient class. I woill come back to this one since it's a lot in a smaller amount of time. Thank you Kristi!
Kristi,

your arms are SO toned. I read your bio and was wondering if there is any other form of exercise you use to tone your arms? t
Hi Simona, I should tell you this class was filmed almost three years ago so I'm not sure you'd say the same today. My main forms of exercise are Pilates and I dance (think hip hop or club dancing) in my living room or Power walk for cardio. Years ago I used to do weight training, but ironically my arms weren't that toned then (just big). I also enjoy doing pushups. Every so often I drop to do a few because I believe everyone should be able to push their own body weight at least once (it's a safety thing). Thanks for the comment... think I'll do a few push ups now...
The class was good but not one of my favorites - prefer a very steady flow
I'm new to Pilates Anytime and just started the 30-day challenge (this is day 2 ). I've done very little of Pilates in the past because I preferred workouts with a faster pace. I'm older now and looking for something I hope will be more gentle on my joints. I loved this workout because I thought it was well moderated and provided just the right amount of tension I'm looking for these days. Can't wait to try more of Kristi's classes!
Welcome to Pilates Anytime Andrea!
Thanks Kristi great class. I am new to PA and can't get enough of the wonderful workouts.
Looking forward to day 3 of the 30 day challenge.
Welcome Marijana!
I'm so glad you've enjoyed the first two classes... Keep us posted!
Nice explanations and cues. Thanks! I am planning on doing the whole 30 days. Short videos like this keep it very do-able.
Thanks Kristi! Great class any tips for getting my hip flexors to disengage during leg circles? I used to do ballet so they seem to engage automatically. Great class for restarting the habit of Pilates!
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin