Reformer Box Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1323

Reformer Box Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 1323

Watch this Class
I stumbled on to this work out...amazing, creative and challenging!!! Thank you!!!
One of my most favorite classes ever! So creative and clever - thank you Courtney!!! I hope to see more of you on Pilates Anytime :)
Really loved! Great full body workout, so much fun, so creative, amazing cues, went too quickly! Thank you Courtney!
Very creative class! I always enjoy the fresh ideas. Thank you Courtney.
Selene S
Very nice workout Courtney. Love the add-ons, variations, modifications. Very creative. Great queuing!
Absolutely wonderful class on the box! I am super excited about so many of these exercises! Thank you!
Thank you Courtney Miller -fantastic elements to incorporate into other reformer classes- loved the warm up with box on the floor as well as the short box on the lowered foot bar to do modified knees-off knee stretches and thread the needle💜
you're a beast. i'm WARM... thanks for another great class. more on the wunda chair please!
Courtney,you are my favorite instructor! I love your energy,expertise and enthusiasm. You have made me a better Pilates instructor and I thank you‼️
parabéns muito bom seu treino
81-90 of 97

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin