Feel-Good Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1705

Feel-Good Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1705

Watch this Class
Thank you ! Great class !!
1 person likes this.
I did this after moving furniture and boxed for 8 hours and it was a great help for my body recovery! Loved it thank you for shorter videos that work!
Niedra Gabriel
Julie, how amazing - 8 hours of moving boxes, I hope your new place is nursing to your soul. Glad the session brought relief and balance.
This is my favourite class ever! Please Niedra, make some more videos like this one. I like because it's a good pace, therapeutic, workout and just feels great! It gave me such awareness of the body.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Maktub, I am due to be filming soon again, so will keep this in mind. Enjoy enjoy!
Cynthia A
I loved this class. Being new-er to pilates (5 yrs), but a long time yoga teacher and even longer practitioner, I really appreciate the inclusion of extension, the balance, the creativity, and the pace of your classes. So glad I found you!
Niedra Gabriel
hi Cynthia, Thank you for your post. Good to read your bio, Ashtanga!!! what a powerful practice that is. I am an avid yoga person too, so we are part of the same tribe. I see you live in Nosara - you must know Page who teachers Pilates there? I lived in Costa Rica for 6 months and loved it. I plan to go back. I also live in Ojai, we are neighbors!
Niedra, please consider teaching us a therapeutic class for very stiff hips and legs. I see a lot of students with chronic tightness on hips and would love to learn more from you. I love your presence and the way you explain and teach. English is not my first language but i find your videos so easy to understand and I really appreciate that. Thank you for sharing your passion with us!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your suggestion Maktub, I am wondering what your first language is? I like your suggestion for a therapeutics class for stiff hips and legs, I have some very unusual ways I help release the hips and legs, I will keep this in mind.
Great stretching with challenging moves.
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin