Twisty Arc Fun
Blossom L.
Class 2394

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow!! Great!! Thank you!!!
2 people like this.
Fabulous class Blossom!
My clients are going to love this just as much as I did ??
What a wonderful class! thank you so much.
Yum Yum... Chest is open heart is smiling :)
Thank you so much for this yummy class....
Wow! So amazing. Had a pretty bad upper respiratory cold the past few days and this really helped open things up! Foam roller was intense at times but then felt soooo good. Thank you for this spinal exploration.
Already looking forward to doing this one again (despite how long it took me to actually take it)! Thanks Blossom!
Love this class feels so great on my spine, would love another class like this Bloosom I so need to do a class with you in sometime soon no plans to come to London?
Sarah Honer
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing this class, Blossom. Love your adaptations of Irene's work!
1 person likes this.
Fun class and creative with a bit of humor always;) I think I need to pad the roller a bit more on the next try;) maybe a cushy mat instead of a towel for my body. Thank you Blossom
Just what I needed today - it so happens that I also took a 1-hr swim today and this was sooo perfect for exploring the relationship of stability and rotation in more detail. Thank you Blossom! A couple more comments: P.S. I'd recommend watching this once before doing it :) And P.P.S. if anyone has some tips for how to use the Pilates Arc for this, they're very welcome... Somehow the Arc has no real apex, so I struggled with finding the right place a little bit. But nevertheless I'll certainly be coming back :))
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin