Fluid Cadillac<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2713

Fluid Cadillac
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2713

Watch this Class
Natalia C
I thoroughly enjoyed this video. It was extremely informational and also interesting to see the additional movements you could add to the classic trapeze table exercises. I also think this video was very helpful because of the detailed cues given and explanation of body placement for each exercise. It also felt a bit reassuring to see how much you can complete within a workout in a small time frame. 
Jennifer B
Laura has such control of her core and strength as she moves through the exercises. Something to work for!
Simona K
I enjoyed the review and variations on the trapeze table that Laura demonstrates so beautifully.  Nice, clear instructions and emphasis on the activation of the deep structural muscles. 
Anna H
Thank you for showing such a variety of exercises on the trapeze table! I loved seeing how mat work was translated to the table. I specifically enjoyed seeing the twist and saw were performed. It is amazing to see how much of the Pilates work can be translated in each apparatus!
Gianna  A
The Ron Fletcher teaser exercise was amazing! I loved the different variations on teaser II while on the trap table too!
Coral S
I really enjoyed seeing the saw and the twist with the hinge variations, such lovely movement quality and interesting to see how these exercises can be translated on this apparatus. I was also fascinated with the rollover and teaser with no springs on the ptb, lots of strength and control required of the whole body!
Ashley O
I really appreciate the fluid quality of the cat exercise. It really makes a difference in the way the movement feels and the way that it looks.
Ashley O
I really appreciate the fluid quality of the cat exercise. It really makes a difference in the way the movement feels and the way that it looks.
Katie W
I loved seeing some of the Mat work exercises translated to the trap table. I also enjoyed the Roll Over element of Fletcher's teaser exercise. Having the poles/frame of the trap table would make it very helpful to find proper placement when the legs open. 
Solana M
It's really nice seeing a full body program done completely on the Cadillac. I also really enjoyed seeing the different possibilities of variations of mat work like the twist and saw. I would love to incorporate this into my classes and my own training. 
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin