Fascia-Focused Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2946

Fascia-Focused Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2946

Watch this Class
Marina, sending healing thoughts to you and all of Italy during this global crisis. Please try my new class that posted March 20,2020. It may be a good complement to this class. And please contact Elisa Pavan, Balanced Body Pilates educator. She has invited me to teach in her studio October 2020. Very best to you, Elizabeth
Marina A
1 person likes this.
Dear Elizabeth Larkam, thank you so much for your kind reply! I just watched Fascia-Focused Pilates Workshop and both Robert Schleip workshops and I'm starting to learn so much about this amazing topic which is fascia. Can't wait to meet you in person in October in Italy  Gentle hugs from Rome, Marina 
Marina, I admire your passion for Pilates education! Clearly you are on a fast track. With good fortune we will meet in Italy in October at the studio of Elisa Pavan. In the meantime let's stay in communication during these world-altering times.
1 person likes this.
Thank you! As I go through your mat work, I'm hoping I find a neck/shoulder video!! Thanks - I loved the 100 variation with one heel on the toes. Wild!
Beatriz, I do not think I have taught a Pilates Anytime class with a cervical focus. For shoulders consider 4016. Let me know how it goes for you!
Silvia B
Thank you Elizabeth to reinvent Pilates repertoire with scienze and to give us the opportunity to reinvent ourself too. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Elizabeth for recommending 4016. It has been in my queue since the first time I tried it and and have completed it several times since - it's a joy!! And I just re-did it tonight. I do look forward to a cervical focused video from you in the future, if I may make a suggestion!
Géraldine A
1 person likes this.
Awesome! Many thanks !
Andrea F
1 person likes this.
Truly fantastic work! Returning to your class for sure, to assimilate all the wonderful cues.  Thank you, Elizabeth.
Tahmour B
Once again I've been  I'm Larkamed, physically and mentally stimulated and smiling from ear to ear. Thank you for sharing. This is why I keep my PA membership, for classes like this where I'm actually learning the nitty gritty. 
I have a very alive tongue now, and burning abdominals. SOOOO great as always. Please come to Australia soon! 
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin