Active Aging Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3196

Active Aging Tower
Amy Havens
Class 3196

Watch this Class
HI Kimberly -- do you mean a follow up class? Would you like more from me on this subject, is this what you're asking?!
Hi Emma -- so glad you're seeing the gems in this class, there are several, yes!
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens... Just wondering if you were designing a progression if there was a good next class. If not, making one at some point would be awesome!
Hi Kimberly -- I haven't yet designed a specific progression for this class, but have been thinking about doing so. Your feedback helps me move in that direction, thank you!
1 person likes this.
This is a wonderful workout, Amy. All of my clients are active agers and would love more workouts for this special group. I loved so many of the innovative things that you did, including work with the strap Thanks so much.
Hi Marjie -- thank you! Can I ask you --- when you say all of your clients are 'active agers' --- what average age does this capture? What do they really need for programming, what questions do they present, what goals do they have? I'd love to hear more... which will help me create new and additional classes for this demographic.
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, it’s hard for me to even believe but the average age of my clients is 77 (23 clients, 68- 93). Their main goal is to keep moving (able to do ADL’s), so we work flexibility and strengthening , primarily but of course with each individual it’s a bit different based on their specific needs and injuries (hip and knee replacements, rotator cuff surgeries, etc.). I’m happy to share more, maybe you could share an email address to contact you? Thanks.
Esmeralda B
1 person likes this.
How I liked this class! I find it very original and fantastic to challenge balance and gain strength in a very beautiful way. Thank you. Today I start to practice it. Greetings from Madrid, Spain.
Hello Esmerelda! Greetings to you in Madrid!! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed this class, it's challenges and opportunities for gaining strength and balance too. Let me know how it feels on your body too!
Really amazing class! So many modifications and infos! Thank you Amy.
41-50 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin