One Spring Reformer<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3719

One Spring Reformer
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3719

Watch this Class
Lori, thank you the feedback and the warm welcome to PA!

Michele, thank you! So happy you can see the flexibility focus on some of those exercises.

Sharon, you're so welcome. thank you for loving and appreciating the layering of the exercises!
Tara E
What a great class!!! Thank you!
Straight away I have added this class to my favorites list Delia. Fabulous instruction and beautiful build ups to the more demanding exercises. Love, Love , Love it!!!!!
Sabine G
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: medium; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);">What an amazing class Delia Buckmaster! This was the first class I've visited from you and I absolutely love your cues, your stile and your creativity! ❤️ Thank you!<o:p></o:p></spa n></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: medium; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br></p>
Tara, Thank you so much for taking the class! You are very welcome! x

Clare, thank you so very much for your lovely comment!  Beyond happy that you enjoyed the class. x

Sabine, thank you for giving my class a try! I'm so humbled to be amongst al the amazing teachers on pilates anytime. So happy you loved it! x
I really liked the breakdown of back rowing. Awesome plank series facing back. And my obliques are on fire from the side plank series!! 🔥. Very nice class. More Delia on PA!
Amanda L
I loved this!  Thank you so much!
nice one...first thought "oh this will be pleasant"....love how you kinda sneak the work in.  Solid workout!  Esp loved sequence breakdown of Rowing 1, plank progressions, long box prone & supine (delicious), pulsing side twist, and standing splits hinges....thank you thank you
Loved this class and your cueing!  Thanks so much!  
I especially like your long box series! Great extension progression! 
51-60 of 139

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin