Sync Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 5363

Sync Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 5363

Watch this Class
Kara B
WOW!  So many great take-aways!  Really liked the warm-up sitting on/squatting over  the foot-bar:). Also loved the unilateral leg work on the short box next to the reformer ANNNND the standing w/ the short box on the moving carriage! Thank you, Erika...So creative!
Mia  W
1 person likes this.
So much fun! Your energy keeps you moving and flowing the whole time! 10/10! 
1 person likes this.
Delightful! And Challenging!!!!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Mia W YAY, MIA! Thanks for taking class with me. I was sweating along with you FOR SURE in this one. All my best, Erika
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Geraldine B Geraldine! Thanks for taking class with me. This was a fun and sweaty one to film and glad I got to work out "with" you. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Loved it, especially the burpee and I am not a burpee girl!! Lol! Thankyou!
Erika Quest
Brodie D Sweet! Let me tell you, I am NOT a burpee girl either, but this was a fun one! Thanks for taking class with me!!!! xo Erika
1 person likes this.
Great class! Very creative, fun and innovative! I love that it challenges stability and enhances body awareness throughout the whole class! For the back leaning/sideways/prone biceps with overhead press on the short box, was the overhead press done with rotation of the arm?
1 person likes this.
Also, do you have any tips or advice on how to teach this or a similar class in cases when the instructor is not able to physically demonstrate the exercises ?
Erika Quest
Luisa P Hey there Luisa! You can do the overhead press either way with the arm. I think it's best to make sure you put all the movements into your body as an instructor first and foremost, which typically helps you have the ability to teach the moves to a class when you can't demonstrate on a reformer. Another option is to use a prop or sit on the floor and show some of the moves without the reformer so students get an idea of the body position. Hope that helps and thanks for taking class with me! xo, Erika
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin