Mat Play with a Twist<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4253

Mat Play with a Twist
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4253

Watch this Class
Thank you Cigdem A for playing and taking the time to write. Yes!  It really is amazing how much release there can be after moving our bodies, especially twisting.  take care! 
1 person likes this.
Sarah I love this class - thank you.  I love your turn of phrase as you invite us into a pose and that you ask us to be curious about how we are feeling.  I love that it feels like we are your guests and that you are hosting us - which you do beautifully.  Thank you
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah. Another amazing class!
Hi Bonnie C,   Please excuse my delayed response.  Somehow I missed you message. Thank for taking the time to write.  I am so pleased you enjoyed my way of teaching.  Yes!! Curiosity is the best way to shift.  Sometimes big sometimes small, but all worth exploring.  Take care :)
Patricia C
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah !!! Love your classes 🌻
Marie Silva
1 person likes this.
thank you Sarah Bertucelli ! I had stopped pilates during the summer and this class was a lovely way to come back into it. My goal is to finish the full programme now.
Thank you Patricia C !!
Hi Marie Silva, Yay for getting back to Pilates.  I am so pleased that this program felt a good start for you.  keep me posted!! take care:) 
1 person likes this.
I love all the spinal rotation and so this is my 4th time taking the class. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. I feel lengthened and better. I had fun. Thanks again Sarah:)  
Thank you Gary M!  It was just broth to my attention that I do not have leg weights in my lil studio.  Think I need to get some and give this class a try.   I have never done a whole class with weights, but I have a feeling it would be an interesting twist!! Take care:) 
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin