Mat Movement Flow<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 1032

Mat Movement Flow
Kathy Corey
Class 1032

Watch this Class
Ann S
That was fantastic. I sooo felt the difference. What a great way to start my day! Thanks, Cathy.
That was very interesting. Thank you.
I've had the hip equaliser taught to me before, but incorrectly, glad to learn it correctly and feel my hip realign!
Wonderful as usual . With the pushups in roation at the end I cannot lift my leg. I tend to think it is because I have a long legs a long body and a fair bit of weight to carry. Hope its ok to keep on the floor?
deeelicious!
1 person likes this.
Love me some KC! Great hip balancing, loved the modified side bend, twist...pauses with DLS & OLR...crossed leg bridge...RLB with leg ext...thank you thank you! Great bday present...gift that keeps giving! So thankful for PA
1 person likes this.
Great hip balance and release of the lower back. Whew..
Sensitive approach to individual differences. Balanced my core and found rotational movements comfortable yet challenging. Loved the pace and flow. You are a Master...
Thanks Kathy. Good class. I had a little trouble getting all the movements down but will practice again :)
love your classes, had the pleasure of seeing in Geneva at a week end in Archamps about 2 months ago .. A big fan of yours second time around for me but always learning something new ... Thank you so much.. Hope you come back to Geneva soon for a new class.. PS Am so jealous of your gorgeous legs !!!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin