Mobilizing Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1084

Mobilizing Mat
Tom McCook
Class 1084

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
After my AWESOME workshop with Dawn Marie-Ickes... I have been searching for classes on Tom McCook! This is a wonderful class on Mobility and Stability and I admire Tom's teaching style! I hope to someday someday have worked with all of the educated and talented Pilates Anytime Instructors in person...Much love and appreciation to Pilates Anytime!
I also LOVE Tom's teaching style! Please come join us in the studio Jill! Thank you for your feedback!
1 person likes this.
I hope to come and visit from Minnesota very, very soon! You all are amazing!
1 person likes this.
this workout was fantastic body work. Tom, you really seem to know what you're doing to fire up many areas of the body. i love switching up the basics, and i love actually sweating!
We look forward to having you for a visit Jill! Let us know when you're on your way and we'll let you know who will be in the Studio!
Nice variations, will use. Thanks!
3 people like this.
Thank you, Tom, Kristi, Pilates Anytime. Man, did I need this gift today! Delicious fluidity, the opportunity to go inside, discover, correct. evolve. Thank you for your wonderful imagery, Tom! It sure worked! A glorious moving meditation, all in all!
3 people like this.
Tom, loved your thoracic mobility movements and how beautifully each movement in ths class is a building block for the next sequence. Your calm, crystal clear cueing helped me move deeper into each movement. Lovely class! Thank you. More please!
2 people like this.
Lots of gems in this one...awesome. Plan to be quoting you all over town during my next mat session! Thank you Master McCook & PA...never disappoint. ??
4 people like this.
Thank you everyone for you thoughtful and inspiring feedback! I'm really happy you appreciate and enjoyed the class. Thank you Kristi for making this great venue possible!
1-10 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin