Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1097

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Tom McCook
Class 1097

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback! I'm really happy you're enjoying the classes and I get to work and be with each of you in this way.
Much love,
Tom
great class thank you Tom McCook!!
Hi really enjoyed this class.I have a stott pilates stability chair.Looks very similar but i got a bit muddled as the springs,their colours are different.How do i solve this issue?
Best Regards
shahena
I work also on several types of chairs, and they are all different, especially the newer models...
I try and listen to what the essence of the move is and the intention, was always taught to play with various spring settings to see how they can make the same move a different exercise :)
Shahena, Working on any Wunda chair is so variable. We recommend that you first listen for the general weight that Tom may mention (light, medium or heavy). If that isn't enough (or doesn't happen), the next and most important thing to do is to see if you can maintain the form of the exercise. No matter what any instructor cues you to put on your equipment if you should always adjust to maintain form. I hope this helps. The Chair is a hard one to be specific about.
:(
Z A
Thank you Tom I feel great!!
Beautiful class. Fabulous instruction. Tom has a very calming, wise and encouraging presence.
Great class . Just discovered Tom and so glad I have. Good clear cueing
Working my way through Toms classes. Clear cueing, nice pace and good info re springs. Feel nicely worked .
I feel a new and graceful relationship to the Wunda chair after taking this class. Thank you Tom and PA for providing such high quality instructors!
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin