The First PA Video<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1213

The First PA Video
Kristi Cooper
Class 1213

Watch this Class
Kristi, Here in the middle of the Sussex countryside it is easy to feel out of the loop but I have really found all your classes brilliant, inspiring and motivating. This 1st class was great and my chocolate labrador seemed to enjoy it as well! One day I would love to come out there and join in a class.
Hi Sarah, Please DO come out and see us one day. We'd love to have you in the studio with us. Thank you for the feedback too!
Kristi! Loved this class, so good to just really connect and focus on the basics! I LOVE this site and feel very blessed to have been able to visit and be part of a PA class this summer. Wish I could have met you! Hopefully on my next visit! Keep up the good work!
1 person likes this.
I heart PA!!! It's great to see how it all began. Thank you for bringing the Pilates community together online!!!
You are amazing , I am always hypnotise when I watch your way of explaining the exercises . You are a great inspiration for me , thank you so much . You have done so much for all of us . Grazie from Emily in London
After a busy week at PMA I turned on my Pilates Anytime and decided to literally go "back to basics"! This was a great class and I enjoyed the cuing very much. Thanks Kristi, PA has come so far in just a couple years!
This is all really great to read. I've been reminded in another way how good it can be to look back at the roots of something. My first instinct was to keep this class hidden away... I'm so glad I didn't! I'm so grateful to hear the appreciation for the journey of PA that we've all taken together.
1 person likes this.
Love Love This Class!! Thank you.. Great for Beg.. :)
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, excellent cues. Relaxed yet powerful. Love the site!
What a great compliment Anita! Thank you!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin