Resilience & Suppleness Mat<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Class 1401

Resilience & Suppleness Mat
Jennifer Golden
Class 1401

Watch this Class
I realize I'm double commenting, but I just read your bio and I have to say I'm so excited to learn you have a musical background! I also come from a musical background and have yet to meet another Pilates instructor with a similar background as me. I also love that you combine so many methods... it comes across in your teaching and makes you very well-rounded. Hope to see more of you soon!!
Playforever, I love your screen name, and yes, my approach to Pilates is right up your alley!
Jeri, I often feel that the parts of me that are inspired to guide people through movement are the same parts that loved performing. It is all for the delight of offering people an experiential and rich journey. I'm so glad you enjoyed the class!
Judith, hartelijk dank! It is such an honor to know that people all over the world are having fun with it!
1 person likes this.
I'm a London based Reformer Pilates Teacher having just got over 5 weeks of very bad illness where even stretching was too much for me to contemplate doing. I've promised my body I'd start back steadily and these mat based classes are just wonderful - LOVED this class and the bit of a sweat it brought on too. Feels like I'm getting my mojo back! x
1 person likes this.
That was amazing! in the end of the day, we are also animals!!
1 person likes this.
Wow! Just what I needed.
felt so lethargic when I woke up and now what a difference! Since my foot surgery I have been unable to stand after doing the seal. Well today I discovered I can do it again. (Maybe I forgot I couldn't do it!) Thank you!
Denee, that is going to be my quote of the day "Maybe I forgot I couldn't do it!" That's how you know you are in your body and in the moment. I'm so glad to have helped you through the confidence hurdle! Thanks for sharing :)
BRILLIANT Class - you really made me work but also made me let go and enjoy movement. Thank you!
Thanks, Maz! That was exactly my intention. Ultimately, we're all doing this because we love to move :)
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin